Rubber Flexible Cable
Control Flexible Cable
PVC Flexible Cable
High Temperature Cables
Fixed Wiring Cable
LSZH Flexible Cable
BS5308 Instrumentation Cable
Belden Alternative Cable
Fire Performance Cable
Defence Standard Cable
Profibus and Profinet Cable
Points Heating Cable
Overhead Line Cable
Looking for some more in-depth cable information? Consult our Cable Genius
Below you will find detailed information on some commonly asked questions
- Where can BS5308 cables be used?
- Standards for Instrumentation Cables Explained
- Firecel Cables – Who’s using them and where?
- Firecel Cables – Are there many benefits to installing a Firecel cable?
- Firecel Cables – What are the standards and tests that make Firecel so reliable?
- Why it is ok to like SWA cable
- H07RNF Cable and H07BN4F Cable will wire you for the sound of summer
- Switched on to Coaxial Cable
- CT Cable - which cable is right for me?
- An introduction to Harmonised Cables
- What is a Spike Test
- RoHS and WEEE defined
- LAN Cables - defining Cat5, Cat5E and Cat6 Cables
- Flexible Cables - why are some cables more flexible than others?
- Tri-rated Cable - the origin of the term
- What is a Low Smoke Cable?
- Flame Retardant Cables and Fire Integrity in reference to Cables - what is the difference?